Replacement Sony PCGA-BP505 Laptop Battery
Mfr. Part: pcga-bp505 SKU: SK301S022MO1
- Battery Type : Li-ion
- Voltage : 10.80V (Compatible with 11.10V)
- Capacity : 2000mAh
- Color : Metallic
- Dimension : 204.00 x 23.30 x 21.10 mm
- Net Weight : 148.00(g)
- Battery Cell : 4-Cell
- Ask A Question
- Email A Friend
Sony PCGA-BP505 Battery on sale: We are a distributor specializing in Sony Laptop Battery. the Sony PCGA-BP505 Laptop Battery is a high Capacity 4-Cell 10.80V (Compatible with 11.10V) Li-ion replacement laptop battery with cheapest price. 100% compatible with original battery, this Sony PCGA-BP505 Laptop Battery was made with the top-quality japan battery cells. With a capacity of 10.80V (Compatible with 11.10V) this Battery lets you take a long work time when you are used this replacement Sony PCGA-BP505 Battery.
- 1 year warranty for 4-Cell Sony PCGA-BP505 Battery.
- Best compatible with Sony PCGA-BP505 Laptop's Battery.
- Battery's specifications: 4-Cell 10.80V (Compatible with 11.10V) Li-ion .
- No memory effect with Rechargeable Battery.
- Do NOT unplug the external power supply during the process of charging.
- Use the specific/appointed pcga-bp505 battery for the Notebook.
- If it is the first time for you to use Sony laptop, or you have not use it for a long time (three weeks or longer), be sure to discharge the battery completely before fulfil recharging to its full capacity.
- No matter whether the battery is installed in the computer, there will be phenomenon of self-discharge (about 1% per day with a slightly different for different models).
- If the Notebook is not in use for a long time (more than three weeks), it's advisable to unplug the battery, and restore the battery separately (see Storage Environment Descriptions).
- Do NOT arbitrarily discard lithium-ion Sony laptop battery, as it will cause pollution and certain danger. Please contact the local authorities for instructions on waste batteries
- The battery can be removed if not in use for a long time, but it must have power to prevent damage with excessive self-discharge. The amount of sony battery pcga-bp505 power needed depends on the length of storage. The longer the storage time is, the more battery power is needed (There is no specific quantitative indicator here, and the business department suggests a little more should be better). For this purpose, the laptop batteries are charged before shipping from factory.